Thursday, October 2, 2008

Does unscented dove soap help acne

« ...I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market....
...However, once a person realizes that they are suffering with acne they should start immediate treatment and preventive methods instead of allowing the scars to be deep and disfiguring. This way there are more chances of healing the scars completely with much simpler methods. If however, the scars have become very deep then it is always better to seek the help of a dermatologist instead of treating it with home remedies. The sooner the treatment is started the more effective will it be. So the moment you suspect that you might have acne get started on getting it cleared and do not wait for it to become a chronic condition of the skin. This way it will be much easier to deal with acne scar removal....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...The need for over the counter acne medications has spawned a billion-dollar industry, especially in the United States. Scanning the shelves for OTC (over-the-counter) remedies, you'll find literally dozens of different brands, forms and prices in acne medication. None of these treatments or physician prescribed treatments will work immediately; even the best treatment for acne requires some patience!...»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: best makeup for acne prone skin, natural remedies for cystic acne, sulfur for acne smells bad

No comments: